A Spotlight On…Us! All About Cat Care Of Vinings
At Cat Care of Vinings, cats are our top priority! We have been serving the greater Atlanta area for over 10 years, and we couldn’t be more thrilled or passionate about providing top quality care for every single patient (and their families) that walks through our door. We are excited and honored to share more about our practice with our readers, and to discuss the many benefits of visiting our “cat only” facility.
Cat Care of Vinings Cares
When it comes to providing the best veterinary care for the cats in our community, we know that a continued focus on education and outreach is one of the keys to our success. Our efforts to maintain the following accreditations and memberships has enabled us to meet and exceed the requirements for U.S. veterinary hospitals each year:
- AAHA – Accreditation through the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) ensures that a veterinary practice is operating within the highest standards of excellence. In order to maintain this accreditation, our veterinarians are required to have over 50 hours of continuing education each year, and all staff are required to stay current on new trends in their areas of expertise.
- ASPCA – We are participating members of the ASPCA, and support their efforts to protect animals and improve their welfare through federal and local legislation as well as community involvement.
- AAFP – As members of the American Association of Feline Practitioners, we have access to an incredible wealth of current feline medicine research and information.
- Fear Free Initiative – We are currently engaged in the national Fear Free Initiative as an effort to make your cat’s time with us less stressful and to improve the quality of their experience while in our care.
Cat Friendly And Proud
At Cat Care of Vinings we take great pride in being a certified Cat Friendly Practice. By taking the extra steps required to participate in this global initiative, we are striving to provide the best possible experience for your cat, as well as for you. You can expect the following from us:
- A cat friendly environment aimed at reducing your cat’s stress.
- Veterinarians and technicians who understand the unique needs of cats and are trained in cat-friendly handling techniques.
- Top of the line equipment and facilities designed specifically to meet the needs of feline patients, including those who are hospitalized with us.
Besides our state of the art facilities and dedication to feline veterinary practice, we offer additional services such as boarding (including special needs and medical boarding) and grooming. Please let our staff know if you have any questions about the services we offer, or would like to make an appointment for your cat.
- Behavior & Training
- Cat Care of Vinings News
- Fleas Ticks & Heartworm
- Kitten Care
- Pet Dental Care
- Pet Emergencies & First Aid
- Pet Grooming & Style
- Pet Health & Wellness
- Pet Rescue & Adoption
- Pet Safety
- Pet Travel & Boarding
- Pet-Friendly Holidays
- Puppies & Kittens
- Seasonal Cat Care
- Senior Pet Care
- The Cat's Meow
- Training & Behavior
- Travel & Boarding
- You & Your Cat
- You & Your Pet