Learning Together: Our Top 5 Pet Care Blogs of 2017
This year is rapidly coming to a close, and we all have the opportunity to look back and consider the moments that made 2017 special. For the team at Cat Care of Vinings, so many of these moments have been with our patients and their families. We are so grateful to have had moments of laughter, tears, and learning with you!
Speaking of learning, one of our passions is learning more about cats and their care, every day. That’s why we spend time writing our blog, and we hope that it has been informative, fun, and a way for you to learn, too. Looking back, we have compiled our Top 5 Cat Care Blogs of 2017 and we’re sharing them with you here.
- Cat Grooming 101: The Keys to Getting Your Cat to Take a Bath – Getting your cat to take a bath is probably one of the hardest things you’ll ever do. Indeed, there aren’t many felines who take to this experience with a sense of pleasure. However, that doesn’t mean cat grooming has to take a back burner. When you have the right tools, information, and patience, Fluffy will be the squeakiest clean cat on the block. But don’t just take our word for it – try it! Your cat may even like it after a while…maybe. Read More…
- Needy Cat, Needy Cat: It’s Not Your Fault – Of all their endearing qualities, it’s their independence that causes us to fall in love with felines. As a group, cats don’t need their owners in the same way…other popular four-legged friends might (yeah, we’re looking at you, dogs!). But what happens when an otherwise unfettered feline suddenly starts to follow you around, begging for attention? A needy cat may not necessarily set off every alarm, but any swift changes in behavior can definitely signal that something’s amiss. Read More…
- A Purr-fect Match: The Keys to Successful Cat Adoption – Cat ownership is an amazing, rewarding experience, but it doesn’t always come easily or naturally. A great deal of thought, preparation, and planning is ideal prior to bringing home a new animal; however, many adoptions are unplanned, hurried, or impulsively done. A hasty cat adoption can still yield positive results, but it’s always important to face this lifetime commitment with an understanding of feline health, safety, and wellness. Read More…
- Deep Thoughts: What is Your Cat Thinking Throughout the Day? – The connection we have to cats is so strong it feels almost as though they can read our thoughts, scan our moods, and even gauge how to behave based on our needs. Because the depth of feeling for cats is so powerful, it’s easy to get caught up in projecting onto them very human-like thought processes. But what really goes on in their sweet, furry heads? Read More…
- Kitten Care: The First Three Months – There’s something undeniably special about kittens; maybe it’s the large and inquisitive eyes, or the precious and tiny paws, or the little tails that continually twitch in the excitement of exploring a new environment. Taking care of a kitten is an exercise in playfulness and delight, to be sure. Read More…
If you have any feedback about what other cat care topics we can share, we’re all ears! Contact us with any suggestions. We’re here to help!
From our family to yours, may you have a healthy, happy, and safe new year. We look forward to continuing to care for your cats and to sharing many more moments together in the coming new year.
- Behavior & Training
- Cat Care of Vinings News
- Fleas Ticks & Heartworm
- Kitten Care
- Pet Dental Care
- Pet Emergencies & First Aid
- Pet Grooming & Style
- Pet Health & Wellness
- Pet Rescue & Adoption
- Pet Safety
- Pet Travel & Boarding
- Pet-Friendly Holidays
- Puppies & Kittens
- Seasonal Cat Care
- Senior Pet Care
- The Cat's Meow
- Training & Behavior
- Travel & Boarding
- You & Your Cat
- You & Your Pet