Cat Care of Vinings is looking to hire an experienced Veterinary Assistant and a Credentialed Veterinary Technician (RVT, LVT, CVT)!
Cat Care of Vinings is an AAHA-accredited and Gold Certified Cat-Friendly Practice located in Smyrna, Georgia. CCV is looking to add two veterinary professionals to our incredibly dedicated and compassionate team of veterinary nurses and credentialed technicians.
Cat Care of Vinings is open from 7 am-6 pm on Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri and from 7 am-1 pm on Wednesdays.
Typical duties include and are not limited to;
- A strong focus on client education.
- Obtaining an accurate TPR and medical history,
- Anesthesia monitoring & surgical assistance.
- Obtaining dental radiographs and performing dental prophylaxis, and venipunctures.
- Ability to use feline-friendly and fear-free restraint techniques.
- The ability to maintain accurate and complete medical records.
For full-time employees, our benefits package includes;
- Voluntary dental and vision through Humana.
- Voluntary STD/LTD/accident/critical illness/supplemental life policies through Hartford.
- Sponsored Fear Free Certification.
- Two pairs of company-provided scrubs annually,
- A generous health insurance stipend.
- Annual continued education allowance (if credentialed).
If you are an experienced veterinary professional interested in feline-exclusive medicine, please email your resume to our Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Registered or Licensed Veterinary Technician (RVT or LVT)
Cat Care of Vinings is hiring RVT or LVT (registered or licensed veterinary technician).
ROP would be $21-23 an hour, and we are now offering a signing AND retention bonus.
Benefits include a 401k available after 90 days, sponsored Fear Free certification after 90 days, medical/dental/vision benefits (eligible on 1st of the month following 30 days of employment) through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, EAP program through Health Advocate. Voluntary benefits (with the same eligibility) include Life and Disability policies through Unum, Identity Theft Protection through Norton LifeLock, and Critical Illness/Accident/Whole Life through Aflac. Optional HSA plans (base and buy-up), and 7.5 days.